- When a man lacks creative ability he loses the money stored in his life by God. Prov. 4:5-7
- If creativity is lost in a man his future is in danger. Prov. 20:13
- The greater your creativity becomes the higher you become in life. Prov. 20:18
- Creativity is the star that leads a man to his desired destination. Prov. 22:29
- The creative life of a man depends on his reasoning ability. Prov. 16:9
- When problems are properly handled the bitterness in them disappears without delay. Prov. 16:24
- A man with vision without creativity will end up in total failure or half way. Prov. 16:24
- Exploiting ideas does not happen as you store them but they become real as you analyze them and use them. Prov. 15:22
- Ideas that are not exploited are counted as abundant wealth lost in the sea. Prov. 16:3
- The heights that men reach and people admired them were attained while others were idle or sleep in laziness. 2 Kings
- You cannot show men the way when you have not found the way. John 14:5-11
- When you are spiritually blind you can't give spiritual direction to another. Mark 10:27-33
- It takes the power from the inside to achieve a great purpose outside. 2 Sam. 23:8
- When your inner man is defeated your desired goal will be shattered. 1 Peter 5:7
- Men of excellent spirit do not stop their project no matter the battle they face until they achieve their desired goal.
- Tough times spur up men to know that history is not made by chance but by perseverance. Luke 13:24
- When you have a big dream or vision, look for a big achiever as a mentor. 1 Tim 1:1-3
- Men of excellent spirit are men of decision, when they have a purpose they stand for it. Luke 18:1-8
- When you are far from God, you cannot correctly work in the affairs of men. James 4:8
- Men that pursue excellence make greater heights than men that seek perfection. Matt. 11:29-30
- Excellence is good but those who are mediocre see it as a hard thing. James 4:10
- Greatness is not achieved by idleness but by great commitment in work. Prov. 22:29
- Fools see training as punishment.
- You can only catch the shadow instead of reality of your purpose is not properly oriented. Matt. 10:37-39
- The greatest day in man's life is not the day he says I have achieved but the day he said I will be an achiever and pursues
it. Isa. 1:19-20
- The achievers map is not designed by those that enjoy achievement but by those who have achieved themselves. Isa. 62:1-5
- When you think to achieve, you must be sober in reasoning. Psalm 36:5-10
- Greatness does not fall like ripe fruits but it comes through diligence in work. Prov. 22:29
- When greatness is achieved without Christ everything can be lost but when Christ is got without greatness everything is
gained by him. John 15:5
- Greatness can be achieved if the voice from above is properly followed.
- If men do not envy you, you have no achievement.