- Appreciating a servant of God is like opening the windows of heaven for a supply. 2 Kings 4:8-17.
- Account opened in heaven by investing on a servant of God is a treasure for eternity. Phil. 4:10-19.
- To open mouth and tell a man of God I love you just means I love God. 1 Thess. 5:11-13.
- If you are a real servant of God, your activities will not be opposite to God's activities. 2 Cor. 11:12-15.
- When you are called a servant of God your God must be seen in your service. Matt. 5:43-48.
- Fighting against a man of God is like using an axe on a rock. Psalm 105:12-25.
- The devil will tell you to stand against a servant of God but he will not tell you the dangers in it. Num. 12:1-13.
- Making an evil plan against God's is like a small car hitting a train. Isa. 54:15-17.
- No man has ever succeeded in a project against God's anointed. Psalm 3:1-6.
- Gathering against a man of God is like deciding to walk on the sea without a boat. Jer. 1:17-19.
- Abusing a servant of God will only provoke the other side of God for you. Num. 12:1-13.
- Evil plans against servants of God are easy but hard to be achieved because their God is their defender. Ps. 23:4; Isa.
- When you are called to fight against a man of God simply say no for it will save you from trouble. John 19:8-12.
- Say no to a servant of God who are you, God may show you who He is by destroying you. Isa. 54:17.
- A man that is anointed by God has the host of heaven as defenders at all time. 2 Kings 6:13-18.
- Knowing God is doing His will at all cost as His servant. John 15:1-5.
- When heaven knows you as a servant of God the earth responds at your command easily. John 14:12-14.
- When your servant hood is confirmed by heaven you became in charge of any environment you lives.
- Heaven can never say no to a servant that is known in heaven. John 15:7.
- The easiest way to sign your death warrant is to fight against a servant of God.
- No prayer can close the grave of a man fighting against God's anointed. Gal. 6:7-8.